WinCC Automation Lead Engineer
- Walloon Region, Belgium
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 36 days ago
Contract WinCC Lead Automation Engineer needed to join a top life sciences project
* Coordination and follow-up of the” Automation Team “with focus on SCADA activities.
* Provide technical support during the quotation phase Provide support for resource and project planning Managing and checking the SCADA team Integration of improvement projects
* Building good relationships with end customers
* Performing accurate technical analysis Preparing & supplementing documentation during the engineering and testing phase
* Writing & adjusting SCADA software
* The preparation and execution of commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
Skills and Experiences:
* Experience in leading a team.
* 4 years of relevant work experience within the Process or Life Sciences industry.
* Familiar with the GAMP (Good Automated Manufacturing Practice)
* Siemens SCADA WinCC (from version 6.x and higher)
* Necessary experience with regard to upgrading WinCC applications
* Familiar with efficient bulk engineering Programming in C and VB scripts is a plus Siemens S7 / TIA: Minimum 1 year experience with programming of S7-300 / 400 (Simatic Manager) and / or S7-1500 (TIA) controllers
* Have a good command of both Dutch and English (reading, speaking, writing)
To apply for this position please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Lpedwell@talosautomation.co
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.