Simulation Engineer – Offline / Remote
- Community of Madrid, Spain
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 145 days ago
Offline Simulation Engineer (Automotive) – Contract – Remote Location – Negotiable Rate
Our client, a leading provider of Turnkey solutions are looking for a Robotics Simulation Engineer to work remotely on a contract basis until the end of 2019. The work will be supporting the design and simulation of an automotive, body shop project.
· Manage Industrial processes & Robotic application automation projects as assigned
· Develop 3D layout for the robotic simulation
· Interacting with Customers to get project input details
· Prepare Detail 2D Drawings using Auto Cad for the Robotics Applications
· Preparing 3D models using CAD software’s
To be a Simulation Engineer you will have:
· Degree or above in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification is preferred.
· 3 – 5 years in Robot simulation using simulation software like RobotStudio or Delmia
· Exposure to Robotics Automation in Automotive Body Shop industry is preferred
· Experience in designing using 3D software’s like Solid works, Catia V5, NX will be added advantage.
For more information contact Calum Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.