Siemens PLC Programmer – German Speaking
- Alabama, United States
- $40 to $50 per hour
- Posted 18 days ago
Siemens PLC Programmer (German Speaking) – Tuscaloosa, AL – 3 months – $40 – $50/hr + Expenses
Talos Automotive client is currently recruiting for a PLC Programming/Controls Engineer with strong experience using Siemens, Tia Portal/Step 7, the successful candidate will come from an automotive/manufacturing environment
* Extensive PLC Programming/Controls Engineering experience
* Automotive/manufacturing background
* Siemens Step-7 PLC Programming, TIA Portal, WinCC.
* Must be able to program/code Siemens PLC/HMI from scratch
* Extensive experience in controls systems installation and commissioning
* Prior experience with the Integra Standard is strongly preferred
* MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN, BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN
Rate to candidate is $40 – $50/hr + travel expenses, hotel/lodging, per diem, etc.
To apply for this role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ben Vokes on 0044 2392 314 696 for a confidential conversation.
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.