Siemens PLC Programmer
- Mississippi, United States
- $50 to $60 per hour
- Posted 588 days ago
Siemens PLC Programmer – Contract Michigan/Mississippi up to 1 year – $50 USD
Our customer is actively hiring experienced PLC Programmers with strong Siemens knowledge to initially assist on a project in Michigan. The project will then move to site in Mississippi. As a leading International solutions provider our customer is looking for pro active and flexible engineers to support, installation and commissioning activities on an automotive project.
As a PLC Programmer you will be responsible for providing PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support activities to a leading automotive manufacturing site. Predominately using Siemens S7 you will work in a cross functional team developing and debugging equipment to achieve uptime and machine cycle times.
Responsibilities of a PLC Programmer include;
* Designing and developing PLC & HMI Software for new control systems
* Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, process engineers and other staff
* Liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors
* Assisting in the development of new business proposals
The role of PLC Programmer offers a competitive hourly rate, negotiable depending on previous relevant experience. Contact email@example.com for further details and to apply.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.