Senior Account Manager
- Georgia, United States
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 22 days ago
Senior Account Manager – Direct Hire – Greater Atlanta
Talos Automations client in Greater Atlanta is looking for a Senior Account Manager in Medtech to join its sales team.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting the companys products and solutions whilst selling the company’s Automation and Project solutions. at the best possible margins.
* Execute penetration plans for new business
* Responsible for sales from assigned accounts
* Travel to customers sites
* Participation in contract negotiation including technical spec and financial terms
* Generate forecasts and sales
* maintaining a high level of knowledge enabling to prepare reports on new technology, market trends, Customer capex cycles
* Develop and maintain an active sales funnel of new customers
* Work with the bids team with presenting recomendations
* Collect customer requirements & provide solutions
Education and Experience
* 7+ Years pf succesful and verifiable experience of selling and negotiation skills, within capial equipment or Automation in the Medtech sector
* Demonstrated knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
* Willingness to travel extensively
* Effective verbal and written skills
* Ability to lead capture teams
Please contact Jack Rendle on jrendle@talosautomation to discuss further
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.