Rockwell Automation Engineer
- Michigan, United States
- Undisclosed per hour
- Posted 330 days ago
AUTOMATION ENGINEER MICHIGAN, U.S – $ GREAT RATES $ – LONG TERM
Looking for an Automation Engineer to work on a large Life Science project in Michigan.
What you’ll be doing:
– Design and develop automation solutions systems
– Design and develop electrical control systems that interface with process manufacturing equipment and sensors
– Configure PLC and DCS controllers
– Build PC Based Graphical Human Interface screens and alarming solutions
– Work in team environment with engineers and designers, partners and clients
– BS Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
– Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
– Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
– Manufacturing process knowledge
– Must have Rockwell or Wonderware experience
– Co-op experience
– Programmable Logic Controller and Distributed Control System experience
For more information or to apply please contact Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.