Robot programmer – KUKA KRC4
- South Carolina, United States
- $30 to $35 per hour
- Posted 459 days ago
ROBOT PROGRAMMER – KUKA KRC4 -AUTOMOTIVE- 2-3 MONTH CONTRACT -USA, SC
Talos Automation has a requirement for an experienced KUKA KRC4 Robot Programmer based in South Carolina, USA. We are actively seeking Engineers with Robot Programming experience to support on a BIW (Body in White) project.
To be considered for this assignment you will be expected to hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. You must have a high level of Robot Programming experience within the automotive industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities can include:
* Develop new programming applications to meet stipulated machine cycle times.
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, PLC engineers, process engineers, and other staff.
* Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors.
* Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with customer, suppliers and company staff.
* Complete and file all relevant documentation in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
* Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice at all times.
* Such duties as directed by a Manager which may be necessary, from time to time, & may be reasonably required.
Our client is offering an hourly rate up to $35ph and will be paying for flight, accommodation and transport to and from site.
For more information or to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.