Robot Programmer – Daimler/Integra
- Alabama, United States
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 26 days ago
KUKA Robot Programmer (Daimler/Integra) – Contract – Alabama, USA – $Negotiable
A leading systems integrator based out of Europe is actively looking for a KUKA Robot Programmer for a Daimler project based in Alabama.
Responsibilities of a Robot Programmer include:
* Developing new programming applications to meet cycle times.
* Collaborating with electrical engineers, PLC engineer, process engineers and other staff.
* Customer focused, liaising with clients, suppliers, as well as contract engineers.
* Share technical knowledge and experience to provide optimal solution.
* Commissioning Robot OLP’s and providing feedback to Simulation Engineers where required.
This is contract opportunity and requires Robot Programmers to have a minimum of five years previous experience of developing and commissioning robot programmes. Experience working on Daimler projects is essential.
The role of Robot Programmer offers a competitive hourly rate, negotiable depending on previous relevant experience.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.