Robot Programmer (ABB or Kuka)
- Banská Bystrica Region, Slovakia
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 200 days ago
ABB / KUKA Robot Programmer – Contract – Slovakia – 12 months – €negotiable rates.
Our client based in Europe are looking for a Robot Programmer with ABB or KUKA Programming experience within an automotive environment. As a leading International turnkey solutions provider they are looking for proactive and flexible engineers with a strong automotive experience to support, installation and commissioning activities to an automotive project based in Slovakia, Europe until the end of 2019.
Responsibilities of a Robot Programmer include;
* Developing new programming applications to meet cycle times,
* Collaborating with electrical engineers, PLC engineer, process engineers and other staff.
* Customer focused, liaising with clients, suppliers, as well as contract engineers.
* Share technical knowledge and experience to provide optimal solution.
* Commissioning Robot OLP’s and providing feedback to Simulation Engineers where required.
* Act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
This opportunity for a Sub Contract Robot Programmer requires a minimum of 3 years previous proven experience of developing and commissioning of ABB or KUKA Robots. Experience of programming on Automotive Bodyshop projects preferred.
For more details and to apply please send your CV/Resume to Calum Brown at email@example.com
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.