- North Carolina, United States
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 14 days ago
Delta V Project Manager – North America – Contract/Freelance
Talos Automation’s client is currently looking for a Delta V Project Manager to be based in North America for an initial 6 Month assignment.
Key areas of the role are below.
* Schedule/Lead meetings to determine scope/schedule and budget
* Prepare Scope of Work documents
* Comprehensive bid evaluation
* Developing deliverables required from integrators and executable schedule
* software license evaluation
* Manage teams of integrators to ensure completion of project schedule
* Coordinate turnover from project engineering to site engineering
* Provide on-site project start-up/commissioning support
* Develop start-up/commissioning test plans (KNEAT)
* Assist in execution of start-up/commissioning new equipment/software and troubleshooting
* Manage teams of integrators on-site to complete SAT and required modifications to meet project goals and expectations
* Provide I&C Support for Project Engineering
* Evaluate and determine IO requirements for new instrumentation/equipment within DCS system
* Evaluate and determine special power considerations for new instrumentation/equipment within DCS system
* Evaluate licensing and hardware requirements for addition of new instrumentation/equipment to DCS system
* Provide support/troubleshooting for I&C check-out during initial startup
*Must be eligible to work in the US*
Please contact Jack Rendle at email@example.com to discuss the role in more detail.
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.