- Walloon Region, Belgium
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 36 days ago
Automation Project Manager – Life Sciences – Belgium
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in projects within the pharmaceutical industry from concept to final delivery. With the confidence that safe and effective medicines are produced.
The role as a project manager has the following responsibilities:
* The point of contact for customers, suppliers and subcontractors.
* Manage and monitor the planning, budget, resources and quality of the entire project.
* Control and manage the project scope.
* Monitor the different test phases within your project.
* Determine the risks in the project and take measures where necessary.
* Motivate the project team with the aim of achieving excellent results.
* Work together with other Project Managers.
* Experience in managing projects and managing employees.
* Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge
* Analytical and creative approach to problems.
* Be able to read and understand electrical diagrams, as well as P & IDs.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical direction.
To apply for this role, please click ‘apply’ or email your CV to Lpedwell@talosautomation.com
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.