PLC Programmer – Allen Bradley
- South Carolina, United States
- $30 to $35 per hour
- Posted 333 days ago
ALLEN BRADLEY PLC PROGRAMMERS – CONTRACT – SOUTH CAROLINA, USA – 2-3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT.
Our Customer based in South Carolina, USA are actively hiring experienced PLC Programmers with Allen Bradley Programming experience. We are looking for pro-active and flexible engineers with strong automotive experience and all applicants must have worked within an Automotive BIW environment.
PLC Programmers will be responsible for providing PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support activities to a leading automotive manufacturing site. Predominately using Rockwell PLC’s, you will work in a cross functional team developing and debugging equipment to achieve uptime and machine cycle times.
Responsibilities of a PLC Programmer include;
* Designing and developing PLC & HMI Software for new control systems
* Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, process engineers and other staff
* Liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors
* Assisting in the development of new business proposals
Our client is offering an hourly rate up to $35ph and will be paying for flight, accommodation and transport to and from site. For more information or to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.