PCS7 Automation Engineer
PCS7 AUTOMATION ENGINEER BELGIUM CONTRACT RATES ARE NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
I’m looking for a PCS7 Automation Engineer that has experience working within the pharmaceuticals industry. You will need to be willing to work in Belgium. This is a large Pharmaceutical project and is likely to be go on for over a year.
What you’ll be doing:
– Performing Accurate Technical Analysis
– Preparing & to complete documentation during the engineering and testing phases
– Writing & customizing software within the following technologies:
Siemens PCS7-Simatic Batch
– The drafting and execution of commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
– Minimum of 3 years Relevant work experience within the process or Life Sciences industry.
Siemens PCS7/simatic batch:
– You will have the necessary experience in upgrading PCS7 and Simatic Batch applications
– You should be familiar with efficient ‘ bulk ‘ engineering by means of IEA (import/Export assistant)
– You will have experience with CFC and SFC and develop customer-specific building blocks in SCL
– Programming in C and VB scripts and developing ‘ block icons ‘ and ‘ faceplates ‘ is a plus
– Necessary knowledge in customizing/creating recipes/batches in Simatic batch
Relevant experience in programming S7-300/400 (Simatic Manager) and/or S7-1500 (TIA) controllers is a plus
» Good documentation skills
» Work accurately
» Analytical thinking
» Dutch and English speaking would be advantageous
For more information or to apply please contact Gabrielle Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.