PCS7 Automation Engineer
- Walloon Region, Belgium
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 180 days ago
*Contract PCS7 Engineer*
As a PCS7 Automation Engineer you are involved in the development of projects within the pharmaceutical industry from concept to final delivery. In this way you guarantee that safe and effective medicines are produced!
* Performing accurate technical analysis
* Preparing & supplementing documentation during the engineering and test phase
* Writing & editing software within the following technologies: Siemens PCS7 – Simatic Batch
* The preparation and execution of commissioning tests (FAT and SAT)
Skills and Experiences:
* 2 years of relevant work experience within the Process or Life Sciences industry.
* Siemens PCS7 / Simatic Batch
* The necessary experience with regard to upgrading PCS7 and Simatic Batch applications
* Familiar with efficient bulk engineering through IEA (import / export assistant)
* Experience with CFC and SFC and develop customer-specific building blocks in SCL Programming in C and VB scripts and developing “block icons” and “faceplates”
* Knowledge in editing / creating recipes / batches in Simatic Batch Siemens S7 / TIA: Relevant experience with regard to programming S7-300 / 400 (Simatic Manager) and / or S7-1500 (TIA)
* Good command of both Dutch and English (reading, speaking, writing)
To apply for this role please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Lpedwell@talosautomation.com
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.