Mechanical Fitter – West Yorkshire
- England, United Kingdom
- £27,904 per annum
- Posted 202 days ago
PERMANENT – WEST YORKS – £14.31 PER HOUR
STR Group are working with a leading automation company in West Yorkshire and we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter.
In order to be considered you will need to have the following experience and training:
* Demonstrable experience of working in mechanical engineering
* Experienced in the use of electrical and pneumatic components
* Working to tight timescales
* A working knowledge of machine safety and able to read engineer drawings.
* Ideally you will be educated to HNC level, however this is not essential and those with good levels of practical experience will be considered also.
Based in West Yorkshire, you will be working with a leading automation company. They make anything from packaging, robotics to assembly platforms for a range of well known blue chip organisations. As a Mechanical Fitter you will be assembling and fitting machinery as per the drawings. This may involve some travel to the customers location in order to install onsite.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in the West Yorkshire area which is commutable from Dewsbury, Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax.
Pay for this position is £14.21 per hour which equates to an annual salary of £27,904 with benefits such as pension, flexible benefits and more.
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington at STR Group on 02392 322367 or send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.