Mechanical Design Engineering Manager
- Community of Madrid, Spain
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 34 days ago
Mechanical Design Engineering Manager – Southern Europe – Permanent or Contract.
Mechanical Engineering Manager required to work for a Talos Automation customer based in Southern Europe. The position requires experience managing a medium sized team and their design work. The work will be managed remotely.
The location of the job can be based in 1 of 3 locations, Spain, France and Italy. There will be a minimum of 25% travel included with this position.
The daily task of the Mechanical Engineering Manager will see you manage the work of up to 15 Mechanical Design Engineers.
You will be responsible for.
* Ensuring all designs generated by the team members and suppliers are appropriately reviewed per our customers engineering processes and customer performance specifications including any applicable legal requirements.
* Work with sales team to review future orders and internal design capacity.
* To ensure that lead engineers complete accurate, relevant and timely status reporting.
* Ensure that project leads are highlighting technical opportunities and potential change orders and review proposed changes.
* Complete regular status reporting across multiple projects.
The responsibilities detailed above are a selection of the overall task needed to be performed by the Mechanical Design Engineering Manager. Full job descriptions can be requested on application.
The salary/payrate and benefits on offer will change depending on the country you select to work. For more details about salaries/pay rates please get in contact.
This is a permanent or contract vacancy. Ideally we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
If you are interested and have free travel within the EU, please first send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org I will then review your CV and respond accordingly.
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.