KUKA Robot Programmer
- South Carolina, United States
- $45 to $55 per hour
- Posted 504 days ago
Robot Programmer – Contract – South Carolina, USA – 2-3 months – $Negotiable
Our customer based in Europe is looking for contract Robot Programmers with previous Daimler experience to support their project using KUKA KRC4 Controllers. As a Robot Programmer you will be representing our customer on site in South Carolina, USA and will be an integral part of the team from the very start of installation and commissioning.
Responsibilities of a Robot Programmer include;
* Developing new programming applications to meet cycle times,
* Collaborating with electrical engineers, PLC engineer, process engineers and other staff,
* Customer focused, liaising with clients, suppliers, as well as contract engineers,
* Share technical knowledge and experience to provide optimal solution,
* Commissioning Robot OLP’s and providing feedback to Simulation Engineers where required,
* Act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
The opportunity as a contract Robot Programmer requires experience programming KUKA KRC4 Controllers. Daimler experience is bonus.
The role of Robot Programmer offers an all-inclusive rate per hour negotiable depending on previous relevant experience. Visa Sponsorship for this position is not available.
For more information please send your Resume/CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.