French Speaking Mechanical Engineer
- Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Undisclosed per hour
- Posted 485 days ago
FRENCH SPEAKING – MECHANICAL ENGINEER – FRANCE – € NEGOTIABLE
I’m looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to work on a large pharmaceutical project in France. As a mechanical contractor you will need to be fluent in French enabling you to communicate with other engineers on site. We are looking for mechanical engineers who have experience in toolmaking for the automation industry preferably coming from a pharmaceutical background.
You will need to be able to speak French.
– Troubleshoot mechanical equipment at the customer’s facility and make the necessary adjustments to bring equipment up to running status.
– Report and correct abnormal equipment conditions and inaccurate actions by customer staff.
– Support developing operating and troubleshooting knowledge of the operations team.
– Review/suggest additional tools or equipment necessary to better operate or maintain customer equipment.
– Make recommendations to repair/replace only items that require repair/replacement.
– Lead on-site team and liaison with customer and Project Manager.
– Coordinate 3rd party vendors and assist to resolve technical issues as required.
– Complete detailed Service Report for the services provided in a timely manner and submit to the appropriate people.
– Communicate through various mediums with internal and external customers to understand needs and support resources and solutions accordingly.
– Collect and assemble all necessary technical information and customer specifications to prepare for service scope.
– Assist others and take on temporary or permanent assignments as requested by the Service Manager.
– Responsible for meeting or exceeding customer expectations in an efficient manner.
– A post-secondary diploma, degree, or certificate of qualification specializing in mechanical engineering.
– Tool & die maker, MTBI, or equivalent.
– Design experience is an asset.
– A minimum of five years of experience in a hands-on mechanical environment.
– The successful candidate is a good communicator, displays professionalism and has well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of customer in a multi-disciplined, pressurised engineering environment.
– An excellent understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics with basic electrical and system control.
– The ability to read engineering drawings, reference manuals and assembly systems instruction guides is essential.
– Must have experience and be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Must have the ability to quickly gain knowledge to readily troubleshoot systems.
For more information or to apply please contact Gabrielle Walsh at email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.