Fanuc Robot Programmer
- South Carolina, United States
- $50 to $60 per hour
- Posted 366 days ago
Fanuc Robot Programmers – Contract – South Carolina – $ Negotiable
Talos Automation has multiple vacancies for experienced Fanuc Robot Programmers for a 3-6 months contract based in the USA, South Carolina. Our client is a leading North American designer, integrator, and manufacturer working predominately in the Automotive sector.
We are seeking Engineers with a High level of skill programming Fanuc Robots. You will ideally be an expert with Fanuc iRVision for robot guidance and will have a significant amount of experience using Fanuc 3DL.
To be considered for this assignment you will be expected to hold a minimum US Batchelor’s Degree or equivalent. You must have strong Robot Programming experience within the automotive industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities can include:
* Develop new programming applications to meet stipulated machine cycle times.
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, PLC engineers, process engineers, and other staff.
* Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors.
* Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with customer, suppliers and company staff.
* Complete and file all relevant documentation in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
* Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice at all times.
* Such duties as directed by a Manager which may be necessary, from time to time, & may be reasonably required.
Our client is offering competitive US rates which are negotiable depending on relevant experience.
For more information or to apply please forward your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.