Fanuc Robot Programmer
- Kansas, United States
- $40 to $45 per hour
- Posted 528 days ago
Fanuc Robot Programmer – Contract Kansas, USA – 6 – 12months
Talos Automation has a vacancy for an experienced Fanuc Robot Programmer for a 6-12-month contract based in Kansas City. We are actively seeking Engineers with Robot Programming experience to support on an automotive project.
To be considered for this assignment you will be expected to hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. You must have a high level of Robot Programming experience within the automotive industry, and must have previous General Motors experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities can include:
* Develop new programming applications to meet stipulated machine cycle times
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, PLC engineers, process engineers, and other staff
* Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors
* Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with customer, suppliers and company staff.
* Complete and file all relevant documentation in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
* Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice at all times.
* Such duties as directed by a Manager which may be necessary, from time to time, & may be reasonably required.
Our client is offering a competitive pay rate, including a daily per diem and contribution to travel costs.
For more information or to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.