Fanuc Robot Programmer
- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Undisclosed per hour
- Posted 32 days ago
Fanuc Robot Programmers – Contract – USA 12-24-month Contract
Talos Automation are looking for experienced Fanuc Robot Programmer for a 12-24-month contract based in the USA. We are seeking 4-5 Engineers with Fanuc Robot Programming experience to support on multiple projects.
To be considered for this assignment you will be expected to have an exceptional Robot Programming background. Engineers that have worked on automotive or heavy industry projects will be preferred, however other industry sector experience will be considered.
* Develop new programming applications to meet stipulated machine cycle times
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, PLC engineers, process engineers, and other staff.
* Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with customer, suppliers and company staff.
* Complete and file all relevant documentation in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
* Always Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and best practice.
* Such duties as directed by a Manager which may be necessary, from time to time, & may be reasonably required.
Successful applicants will be working with Fanuc DCS safety programming, Offline programming, MIG welding (Lincoln Electric welders), Laser welding (IPG Laser Seam Steppers), material handling, weld data monitoring / weld inspection, Robot interaction.
This position comes with a competitive hourly rate including flights, accommodation and per diem. For more information and to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.