Engineering Technical Lead (ETL)
- California, United States
- Undisclosed per hour
- Posted 330 days ago
ENGINEERING TECHNICAL LEAD (ETL) CALIFORNIA – $ EXCELLENT RATES $ – 9-12 MONTHS
Large Life Science project in California, looking for an experienced automation lead engineer who has a technical background and hands on experience.
Reporting to the project manager you’ll be leading a team of engineers and technicians to provide control system solutions.
– Work in team environment with engineers and designers, partners and clients to provide state of the art Control Systems that improve efficiency, product quality, and profitability of process manufacturing
– Develop Life Cycle documents, Electrical panels, Control Architecture and wiring drawings per GMP standards
– Define and implement programmable logic controller (PLC) & distributed control system (DCS) configurations
– Testing, commissioning and qualification of control systems
– Lead teams of engineers and technicians to provide control system solutions
– Mentor less experienced engineers
– Develop engineering standards to improve efficiency and accuracy of project execution
– Provide technical sales support to the business development team
– Extensive automation experience
– Thorough understanding of control system design and coding
– Hands-on experience with current PLC or DCS platforms
– Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Emerson
– Third party HMI/SCADA Software: GE / Intellution, WonderWare, OSIsoft
– Process Control Fundamentals
– Understanding of batch or continuous process control, combustion control
– Awareness of process safety, validation, and good documentation practices
For more information please contact Gabrielle Walsh at email@example.com.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.