Delta V Engineer
- North Carolina, United States
- Undisclosed per hour
- Posted 329 days ago
DCS ENGINEER – DELTA V – U.S, NORTH CAROLINA – 9 MONTH ASSIGNMENT – $ VERY COMPETITIVE RATES $
I’m looking for an experienced Delta V DCS Engineer to work on a large Life Sciences project in North Carolina.
As an experienced Delta V Engineer you will work with a talented group of people using the latest technologies to provide innovative solutions for clients. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and configuration of automation systems.
Projects range from individual product test stands to plant wide integrated automation systems. You’ll have the opportunity to travel to customers’ facilities to provide training and system start up support.
– Design and develop automation solutions systems
– Design and develop electrical control systems that interface with process manufacuring equipment and sensors
– Configure PLC and DCS controllers
– Build PC Based Graphical Human Interface screens and alarming solutions
– Work in team environment with engineers and designers partners and clients
– BS Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
– Extensive experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry
– Emerson Delta V experience
– Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
– Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
– Manufacturing process knowledge
– Programmable Logic Controller and Distributed Control System experience
For more information or to apply please contact Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.