- South Carolina, United States
- $75,000 to $95,000 per annum
- Posted 201 days ago
Controls Engineer: Siemens – South Carolina, USA – $95,000 – Permanent
Due to expansion and an increase in work load Talos’ client is currently looking for 3 Controls Engineers with Siemens PLC experience. The Control Engineers will lead key projects from design to completion. Your main responsibility is to work on customer projects from design stage, through to build, an element of commissioning will also be involved.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Design control panels and automation system
* Develop PLC and motion and vision based control software
* Commission and test control systems and software
* Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers.
Skills & Experience:
* PLC controller programming – Siemens: 5.5/S7/Tia Portal
* Experience in Machine Design & Build
* Using Autocad to create BOM’s
* Vision system experience.
This role is permanent, based in South Carolina and paying up to $95,000. To apply please email your CV to Bvokes@talosautomation.com or call Ben Vokes on 00442392 314 696 for a further conversation.
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.