- Michigan, United States
- $80,000 to $120,000 per annum
- Posted 325 days ago
Controls Engineer/Siemens- Detroit, USA – Permanent – Salary Negotiable
Our customer is actively looking for experienced Controls Engineers with strong Siemens knowledge, Step 7 to work in a permanent position based in Detroit Michigan USA. As a preferred partner to the world’s largest automakers our customer requires Engineers who have previous Automotive experience.
Controls Engineers will be using Step 7, Win CC, Protool, Microwin, Tia Portal, Siemens Drive Software, SEW Drive Software, ABB Robotics, Fanuc Robotics, Siemens PG.
* Provide production and operational support as needed and collaborate with other engineering and support functions within the organization.
* Process Control and process automation in a continuous process manufacturing plant.
* Development, programming, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of PLC’s, instrumentation and control systems
* Develop and ensure deployment and support the users’ network and will use systems to perform engineering tasks and electrical troubleshooting.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in the Automotive industry
* Minimum 5 years in PLC, Electrical and/or Controls Engineering
* Bachelor’s Degree required in PLC or Engineering
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary and benefits package which is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information and to apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.