Collaborative Manipulation Roboticist
- Massachusetts, United States
- $110,000 to $115,000 per annum
- Posted 90 days ago
Collaborative Manipulation Roboticist – Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA – Up to $115,000 per annum + 10% PIP
My client is the world’s leading supplier of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production and processing to the oil and gas industry, based across the Charles River from Boston, their research centre is looking for a Roboticist specializing in collaborative manipulation to join a multi disciplinary team working on stimulating problems that will lead to disruptive differentiation in functions spanning manufacturing, maintenance and field operations.
The successful candidate will closely collaborate with experienced SDR team members and product development entities to design, develop, simulate, test algorithms and software prototypes against harsh oil field environments.
Key skills and qualifications needed:
– PhD or Master’s degree with 3 years of industry experience with emphasis on human-robot collaborative manipulation.
– Working knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) framework.
– Programming languages, such as Python and C++M in a Linux environment.
– Motion planning and inverse kinematics
Candidates must have the legal right to work in the US
This job is on a permanent basis, with a salary on offer of $115,000 + 10% PIP (Personal Injury Protection)
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.