- County Galway, Ireland
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 111 days ago
Automation Engineers – Permanent – Ireland – Salary (€) is dependent on experience.
Talos Automation are looking for a number of Automation Engineers (Intermediate & Senior level) for a client in Ireland.
The Automation Engineer will be joining an established team to provide project support from an automation perspective on a number of large utility projects.
The role will require candidates to partake in the following duties:
* Design and programming of PLC\HMI control systems
* Implementation and design of SCADA & Telemetry systems
* Assisting in controls and automation designs on Waster Water or water industry projects.
* Liaising with Project Managers & clients to update on project milestones
* Working with systems vendors on sourcing automated solutions
The successful Automation Engineer will require strong experience of PLC Programming such as Allen Bradley , Siemens , ABB etc. The role will also need a engineer with SCADA experience such as WinCC, Wonderware, Intouch. This individual would have ideally have experience on demanding projects liaising with various levels of stakeholders internal and external to help meet project milestones.
Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Automation or Controls would be highly advantageous for this position.
This position maybe suitable for a Controls Engineer or Automation Specialist or Automation Lead or Automation Engineer or Controls Specialist.
For more information or to apply contact email@example.com or call 0044 2392314695 to discuss further.
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.