Automation Project Engineer – Life Sciences
- Walloon Region, Belgium
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 181 days ago
Project automation Engineer – Life Science (bio) – Belgium.
Job description / Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the implementation and coordination of projects from concept, engineering, follow-up, start-up to verification / validation.
* You coordinate and perform risk analysis.
* You adjust where necessary.
Skills and Experiences:
* You have at least 3 years relevant work experience as a process / project engineer
* You have experience in design and / or start-up of industrial process installations
* You have a bachelor’s degree (technical graduate) or a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent through experience
* You have a good knowledge of different types of process installations (e.g. insulators, HVAC, CIP / SIP, compounding, UF skids, clean rooms, etc.)
* You have good organizational skills and can work efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Knowledge of risk management Knowledge of, or experience with, GMP, validation and lean-manufacturing within the pharmaceutical sector is a strong asset.
* You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English
* Continued development
* Company car
* Excellent salary and holiday allowance
To apply for this position please click ‘apply’ or send your CV to Lpedwell@Talosautomation.com
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.