Automation Controls Engineer
- California, United States
- $75,000 to $95,000 per annum
- Posted 168 days ago
Automation Controls Engineer: Rockwell/Siemens – California, USA – $Negotiable – Permanent
Talos’ client is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
Due to an increase in work load Talos’ client is currently looking for Automation Controls Engineer with Rockwell/Siemens PLC experience. The Automation Controls Engineer will lead key projects from design to completion. Your main responsibility is to work on customer projects from design stage.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Design control panels and automation system
* Develop PLC
* Commission and test control systems and software
* Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers.
Skills & Experience:
* PLC controller programming – Rockwell / Siemens
* Pharmaceutical background
* Experience in Data Acquisition and control flow
* Familiar with FDA regulations
This role is permanent, based in California and paying a negotiable salary based on experience. To apply for this role please email your CV to Bvokes@talosautomation.com or call Ben Vokes on 00442392 314 696 for a further conversation.
Talos is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.