Allen Bradley Controls Engineer
- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Undisclosed per hour
- Posted 329 days ago
ALLEN BRADLEY CONTROLS ENGINEERS – CONTRACT – USA 12-24 MONTHS.
Talos Automation are actively looking to speak to Allen Bradley PLC Programmers. We need 4-5 pro-active and flexible engineers with experience working in ideally automotive or heavy industry sectors.
PLC Programmers will be responsible for providing PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support activities to a leading manufacturing site in the USA. Programming Allen Bradley PLC’s, you will work in a cross functional team developing and debugging equipment to achieve uptime and machine cycle times.
Responsibilities of a PLC Programmer include:
* Designing and developing PLC & HMI Software for new control systems.
* Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports.
* Working collaboratively with electrical engineers, process engineers and other staff.
* Liaising with customers, suppliers and contractors.
* Assisting in the development of new business proposals.
This position comes with a competitive hourly rate including flights, accommodation and per diem. For more information and to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.