ABB Robot Programmer – Freelance/Contract
- Walloon Region, Belgium
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 88 days ago
ABB Robot Programmer – Contract – Belgium – 3-4 Months – €negotiable hourly rates.
Our customer based in Europe are looking for Sub Contract Robot Programmers with previous material handling experience to support their commissioning project using ABB Robots.
As a Robot Programmer you will be representing our customer on site in Belgium and will be an integral part of the team for a commissioning project.
Responsibilities of a Robot Programmer include;
* Developing new programming applications to meet cycle times,
* Collaborating with electrical engineers, PLC engineer, process engineers and other staff.
* Customer focused, liaising with clients, suppliers, as well as contract engineers.
* Share technical knowledge and experience to provide optimal solution.
* Commissioning Robot OLP’s and providing feedback to Simulation Engineers where required.
* Act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
This opportunity for a Sub Contract Robot Programmer requires a minimum of five years previous proven experience of developing and commissioning robot programmes. Experience of programming on material handling projects preferred.
For more details and to apply please send your CV/Resume to Grant Horsham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.