- Gansu, China
- Undisclosed per annum
- Posted 38 days ago
Sinumerik 840D Programmer – Competitive Hourly Rate – China – 2-3 months
Talos are looking to speak with Sinumerik 840D programmers, with PLC Programming experience for projects based in China. The project is working in the powertrain industry working with Gantry loading systems.
My client delivers intelligent motion solutions to the industrial automation industry, with a strong focus on reliability and maximum efficiency and specialise in products such as Gantry Systems and Linear Motion Modules, Robotics and Gear Boxes.
* Sinumerik 840D Programming experience (Essential)
* Experience Programming PLC software.
* Experience working in the Automotive industry, preferably on Powertrain projects.
* Install, test, commission and supervise customer base regarding company equipment.
* Troubleshoot, repair, reprogram, maintain, and improve production performance of company equipment.
* Microsoft Office, and other PC-based industrial automation software tools.
This project is expected to run for the next 2-3 months, with the possibility for the successful contractor/s to be transferred over to a project starting in early 2019.
For more information, please contact Calum Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org
Talos is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.